I think the month of July is going to go by just as quickly as the month of June did! Why do summers have to go so fast?? We got together with some friends who we lived by at the Utah State trailer court when we were first married and they just moved to Michigan! It was so fun to see them again and remember the good times of trailer park living! It has started getting pretty humid here and I've discovered I quite like humidity (of course it hasn't gotten over 90 degrees yet - so I'm sure that will make quite a difference!) We also saw lightning bugs for the first time the other night and it was SO fun! Brian and I were enjoying it just as much (okay - maybe more!) as the kids were. They were awesome! We fed Miles his first taste of rice cereal tonight and he enjoyed it for the most part, but the girls loved feeding him even more!
9 comments:
I can't believe little MIles is old enough to have cereal! I miss you all! I love sophie's hair too! Wow it is getting curly! Give kisses! momma
Catching lightning bugs is the best! The picture of Miles is very cute. We'll have to start feeding Kameron cereal in a month. They're growing way to fast:)
I love her curls! I wish my hair looked that great!
What a cute little guy!! I can't believe he is eating cereal already!!! It's nice to have good helpers!! I love your curly hair Sophie!!! Love ya!!
Hey Nora, Have mommy send me some pictures of you doing lots of stuff because I owe you a song.,,,, You are three right? I wonder how I could put some of your "sounds" in a song. Hmmm. Love Grandpa
Thanks for such a great evening! Was so good to see all of you!
Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Your family is so beautiful and can I just say WOW...those curls are amazing. Wish my 2 year old baby girl had hair like that. Hope all is well. Michelle Warburton Nate
Miles is getting so big. I can't believe he is already eating cereal. Crazy crazy. So how is the baby bird doing?
If ever live by me you can pretend you DO live in a trailer park again! Just ask mom! Oh, and just wait..... the humidity is killer! But much better for your hair and skin!
Post a Comment