Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just kidding....

Okay - I didn't really mean to trick anyone. I was really going to make our blog private. But..... Brian talked me out of it. So for now our blog will remain as it is. But I'm going to make a killing selling all of your email addresses to on-line solicitors! Ha ha!! Not really of course. I deleted the post so your email addresses will not be accessible from my blog. But I did save them.... just in case I really do make our blog private someday!

6 comments:

K'Lyn said...

Hooray! Once someone goes private I forget to check their blog as much. Oh, by the way - I tagged you. My blog has the details. Have fun!

Jill said...

I went back and forth for a long time too. When (and if) it's right you'll know it and it will be an easy move to make. Promise. In the meantime, glad you're still here.

Cathie said...

As long as I am invited to vist your site I am good! Your family picture is SO cute. You are beautiful.

Ann said...

HA! E.Jay tried to talk me out of it too....but I won! There are good things to being both private and public.

Kyle and Janell said...

So...I think that you guys just did that to show everyone how popular you are. Weren't there like 639 comments on your last post of people wanting to be invited to your blog? Geez!

Johnson said...

Kyle and janell,
Emily and I ( sister and brother ) always thought we were the popular ones. Lexie gets more comments on one post then our blogs combined!