Tuesday, June 10, 2008

sweet little man

 Miles is such a sweet and happy baby. He makes me smile every day!


6 comments:

Jeremy & Andrea said...

I posted pix of Will today too! I can't wait for these two happy guys to meet and see what happens.

Palmers said...

I can't believe he is sitting with his head so strong! I think I need more tummy time for Tyler.

Does Miles have a little birthmark on his cheek? I don't see it on the picture on the side.

Just a random note, you said that Miles met Ava on a previous post... my brother steve has two kids, Miles and Ava.

emily said...

What a little man! I wish I could've made it to mom's this summer! I can't believe I'm still in Georgia! I want to be close to my family SO BAD! I hope you are all having fun! Miss you.

Johnson said...

What a handsome little man. I bet your mom is just loving this little guy. Love ya!

Dawn said...

These pics are precious! What a cutie.

Kellie said...

Hi Phillips family. Isn't travelling home a joy, but a little hectic too. Anyway, you have pretty cute kids. How are you liking Michigan and the midwest??