Hiked on Antelope island with my friend Cathie and her 3 kids
Silly faces!
got together with some of my high school friends for a bbq
saw some friends in Clearfield
And some friends in Tooele - these are 2 happy boys!
made some chocolates with granmda - look closely at Sophie's face on this one!!
Saw some cousins in Eagle Mountain
Nora in her chocolate making headgear
Went to Ogden with the phillips family
At the treehouse museum
cousin Truman and Emily Ann
Making bird feeders with naunie
reading books with grandma
Sophie rarely falls asleep in the day - she was definitely worn out!
Our friends in Tooele = the Rawlings family
Sophie and Lizzie
14 comments:
Wow- that sounds like one great vacation! Hope you guys are having fun-- we sure miss Sophie in primary! :)
thanks for coming all the way out here! It sure was nice to see you all and have you here.After you left and we walked back into our house Lizzie said "I sure miss Sophie." I would have to agree. Hope you have fun with the rest of your trip
I am glad you guys are having so much fun! So sad we missed the bbq. I hope we get to see you while you are here. Let me know what your schedule is and when you are leaving so we can plan something if you have time.
How fun for you guys. Hope all works out with the train. I love the last picture. It looks like two tired kids after a long day of having fun. So cute.
Enjoy your vacation!
Wow, you guys have been busy!! Hopefully everything works out and you'll get back home with no problems!
You seriously are going to need a vacation from your vacation :)
We love having you here. It would be a bummer if your train trip was delayed, but we would love to keep you guys for longer!
Our boys especially, Tucker has been a little confused, he asked if you guys had moved back already, then after explaining, asked if we can take a long vacation! Can't wait to see ya'all soon, camping!
Ooh, maybe I need photography lessons - sorry about the poor first picture, but you guys are cute to make up for it!! It was SO FUN to have you guys and I REALLY appreciate you taking time with me. I love you and your family. Keep having fun!
You really do look like you've kept busy! Don't Worry about YW everything is going really well. I'll let you know how the girls liked camp when they get back.
Your vacation looks like such a good time! We're back in Michigan already! Will have to get plans for seeing you soon! Tell Sis. Phillips we wish we were there to try her chocolates!
Aren't summers the greatest? Looks like you are having so much fun! And what great pictures! Who is the photographer?
What great fun you are all having! I bet you will be worn out when it is time to go home! Looks like you are definitely making the most of it! Wish I were there too!! :(
You guys really know how to play hard! Looks like you are having fun!
It's fun to see the pics of all of the Preston clan. Everyone looks so much the same... Hope you have a great trip home!! Gotta love traveling with kids... Our one month trip home starts in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment