Wednesday, June 25, 2008
What are the chances?
We finally talked to someone from Amtrak who told us if we board our train in Utah on the 29th we would be taking it to Denver and then would have to take a 7 hour bus ride to Omaha and then another train to Chicago, and another to Michigan. That sounds fun with 3 kids! The train was going to be a long ride anyway, but a bus ride is much different than a train! So we are now exploring all other possible options to get us home no later than Tuesday (Brian has a class on Wednesday). So if you see any screaming deals on flights - let us know :) Now we get to break the news to Sophie that we won't be taking a train....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh no! A bus is totally different and not nearly as much fun. I hope you figure something out!
THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD GO BY BUS!!! YUCKY!!!!
YIKES! Good luck guys, especially with breaking the news. I don't know that I would go for the bus idea at all. We'll keep you in our prayers.
OH NO! I will let you know if I hear of a screaming deal! I'll seriously cross my fingers for you!
You could all just stay! naunie
Post a Comment