Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Not many people can say they started off their 6th anniversary hanging out in an airport for 5 hours with 3 kids! I am happy to say our traveling went relatively well and we are now back in our home! The kids were excellent on both of our flights and Nora and Miles both fell asleep on the second one, which was a blessing - the lady that sat behind us wasn't thrilled about it. When we were boarding she took one look at us and said, "Well I hope this isn't going to be a problem!" Afterwards she told me what sweet babies I had. Sophie held out until about 5:45 am (Michigan time) before she finally crashed! It is nice to have the traveling over and be in our own beds again. But we already miss everyone we left!
I can't believe Brian and I have been married for 6 years now. It has been the best 6 years of my life and I love him more now than ever. He is always good to me and an incredible father to our children. I think he is an incredible person and I am so lucky to have him as a husband!!

6 years!! Time flies when your having fun!

8 comments:

John and Penny said...

Happy Anniversary to two cute people! I'll nver forget your getting married/break-up/getting married so on and so on! I never gave up on you though! I knew it would be a great marraige and I was right! Thanks so much for spending so much time with us! We enjoyed EVERY minute of all of it! It is so quiet around here. It is lonesome! I do understand how nice it is to be home though. I am so glad your trip went well. I can't believe Sophie stayed awake so long! What a girl she is! I miss them all. Please kiss them. Momma

John and Penny said...

Wow what a whirl wind! You didn't stay near long enough! We miss you already! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Brian I am so proud of you. You are a patient and loving father and a wonderful husband to Lexie. And Lexie my sweet stepDAUGHTER I'm still that little string around your little finger. I have so much love and respect for you and who you are. Thank you for being such a positive influence in my life.
Grandpa John

Emily said...

Congrats, and Happy six years guys!!
We're so glad to hear that you made it home safely, after you left, our home felt a little empty with you guys here. Please know you are welcome anytime!!! It was a pleasure to meet sweet miles, and see your beautiful girls again, it's amazing how quickly they grow. Hope you guys can rest up and catch up a bit!
Love you All!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Happy anniversary you guys. Sorry you had to spend it in nursery Brian, although I must say that we weren't sorry at all! Glad you guys are back, hope we can get together soon!

Johnson said...

happy 6th glad you made it home safely,
love you

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Clark Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We got married the same day, June 29th 2002! Salt Lake temple? When was your sealing?

K'Lyn said...

WOW! So glad you married each other!! Congratulations you two. Glad I know the story. I still can't believe I got to see ALL of you when you were here - it means so much that you would go OUT of your way to track me down. Your family is as cute as ever. Curt said he would have loved to see you all as well and to tell you hello. This picture is cute of you two.
Lynnie