Saturday, June 28, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

We will be home in less than 24 hours! It has been a wonderful vacation but we are looking forward to being back home. Our flight leaves today at 5:00 and we will get to the airport around 1:45 am.... Should be exciting! I think the kids will do okay on the flight. We've got a couple new movies and a dvd player - and an extra pair of clothes :) The worrisome part is that we will be hanging out in the airport from 1:45 am until our bus comes at 6:15 am! Yikes. We had already bought our plane tickets before we checked times on the shuttle bus. We will get home around 8:30 tomorrow morning (which is also Brian and I's anniversary). But don't expect to see us at church on Sunday...... hopefully we will be sleeping!  

2 comments:

emily said...

It is always fun to go on a long visit but it definitely takes a toll! It is nice to be gone but it is always nice to be back home......I wish I had a home!

Brady and Rachel said...

Hope your flight went well and you guys get to catch up on some sleep. Welcome home. We leave in two weeks for Utah once again, the boys and I that is. I'm not so sure I'm ready to drive 14 hours again with them. (each way). We'll see. I sort of look forward to the trip being over and being able to just hang out around here for a while without having to travel very far. Excited to see family again though too. Thanks again for taking time to see us while you were in Utah. We all loved it, especially Tayson of course.