Monday, June 30, 2008

Airport pictures!

Here's some pictures of us hanging out at the airport...
Nora & Miles
Sophie insisted she was not tired at all

I really thought I was smiling in this picture!
Sophie asked if it was morning yet and when I told her it was she got pretty excited and said, "I stayed up all night!!" then she was asleep about 10 minutes later. What an adventure!

5 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are troopers! I asked Sophie in Primary how her trip was & the first thing she said was, "I stayed up all night!"

John and Penny said...

You should have told her it was morning long before you did! I miss you all. Your kids are so cute. I had so much fun with all of you. That is quite the smile baby! It was a long day or night! Glad you are home safe and can't wait til we see you again! Love you. momma

Kyle and Janell said...

I'm glad everything went well with your trip. We miss you guys. And Happy Anniversary!

Johnson said...

I'm sure you had a long day afterwards!! I can't believe how big Sophie is getting!!!! We're glad you made it back, sad that we didn't get to come play with you all!! Love ya!!

John and Penny said...

I'm sure glad you are safe at home now. We really miss you here though. Nothing makes an old grandpa feel more loved than a big hug and smile from two adorable little girls and the cutest little baby boy! I can say this about all of our families but what a wonderful family you are. We are so proud of you and love you so much. Thanks for making so much effort to hang out with us. Yellowstone was great! Love Grandpa