I took this picture of Nora today and when I looked at it I thought two things 1. When did she turn into such a big girl?? and 2. We're gonna be in some serious trouble one day because the girl is a doll!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I thought the same things you did when I saw her picture. She has grown so much and is so beautiful. Good Luck!!! I am glad she has such good parents. Grandpa
I thought the same things you did when I saw her picture. She has grown so much and is so beautiful. Good Luck!!! I am glad she has such good parents. Grandpa
WOW! That was my first thought before I ever read your caption. She is gorgeous! And so not a little girl anymore. That is the biggest change I've seen yet. Watch out when she turns 16! That picture is AWESOME! Man reality is hitting how fast time is flying by. I'll call you when it gets close to when we will be heading down. We havent' left for ORegon yet, we will on Wednesday.
she must take after her aunt Cathrine...ha i'm completely joking of course. but really she is so pretty you guys better move back to Utah before she gets to old and i'll keep the boys away from her
Wow! She is so adorable I can't wait to kiss and hug her! She is such a charcter and such an interesting little girl! I love this picture! She is so beautiful! Love momma
10 comments:
I thought the same things you did when I saw her picture. She has grown so much and is so beautiful. Good Luck!!! I am glad she has such good parents.
Grandpa
I thought the same things you did when I saw her picture. She has grown so much and is so beautiful. Good Luck!!! I am glad she has such good parents.
Grandpa
WOW! That was my first thought before I ever read your caption. She is gorgeous! And so not a little girl anymore. That is the biggest change I've seen yet. Watch out when she turns 16! That picture is AWESOME! Man reality is hitting how fast time is flying by. I'll call you when it gets close to when we will be heading down. We havent' left for ORegon yet, we will on Wednesday.
What a cute picture of Nora! You are going to be in trouble when she gets a little older, she will have the boys knocking down your door!
she must take after her aunt Cathrine...ha i'm completely joking of course. but really she is so pretty you guys better move back to Utah before she gets to old and i'll keep the boys away from her
Wow! She is so adorable I can't wait to kiss and hug her! She is such a charcter and such an interesting little girl! I love this picture! She is so beautiful! Love momma
You really should worry, both of your girls are going to be serious heart breakers!
She is so adorable!! I hope we get to see you guys this summer!! Where ever that may be!!! Give them all a big kiss from aunt emo!!!
P.S. She is starting to look so much like you!!!
That is such a beautiful picture! You guys sure do have some cute kids!
Post a Comment