Monday, May 26, 2008

We love summer!

The very best thing about living in Michigan is the incredible parks we have here! On Saturday we grabbed a pizza and headed to the park to hang 0ut with the Woolf family. It was so much fun. The girls had a blast playing in the water and sand, playing at the playground and riding the bikes around the track. Hello summer!

Nora and Laynee Nora playing in the water
These girls could seriously play in the water all day long!
A family shot at the playground
The park has a track with these bikes out for the kids all summer long!
It's summer time and the living is easy!
And I love the beautiful birds here, too! The girls and I are on a constant look-out for the bluejays and cardinals that are all over here. I am hoping to get a closer shot of them but these will have to do for now!

13 comments:

emily said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Don't you love the birds!!?? We have them here too but I'm not quite as handy as you at the camera and can never get a good picture! Love you guys!

Kyle and Janell said...

I like that shot of Brian pushing the bikes, great angle! (This is Kyle)...

Ruth said...

You got your bird pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

Johnson said...

The only bird I don't like is the woodpecker that is on my tin roof at 5:30 am. Looks like fun hope we can see you guys in P-town. love the johnsons

Palmers said...

amazingly awesome pictures Lexie. The pictures of the water and beach are perfectly composed. (as if I know what perfect is) :) They're great though!

John and Penny said...

Wow looks like so much fun! Is the water warm enough to actually get into? Not here yet! Can' t wait for you to come in 4 DAY!!!! I love the bird photos! The one of Nora and Laynee is so cute! Okay, so thay are all so cute! Great job sis!

Brady and Rachel said...

How fun!!! What great family time! I've heard about the parks out that way. So awesome!

John and Penny said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful place you live in. Can't wait to see you all! Grandpa

Ann said...

I love your pictures, they look so great. I think I need a new camera!

Shae said...

Hey Lexie...
I found your blog through some others. I don't know if you remember me or not from USU...good ol' 48th ward. (I don't remember if you were in the ward, too, or just Brian. Anyway...I just thought I would comment and say hi!

Your kids area adorable!

Miriam said...

Hi guys! Don't have your email...but wanted to be in touch because...we've just moved to Michigan! Email me! miriam_franson@yahoo.com

This Idaho Girl said...

Wow! You're right. Beautiful view!

Brady and Rachel said...

Hey Lexie, Let me know if Saturday the 7th works at all for you. Hope you got my email. Good luck with the traveling!