Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random happenings...

Here is an onslaught of random pictures from the past few weeks!

What a cutie - and a darn good winker!
Sophie can't get enough lovin from Miles!
and Miles loves her just as much!
Brian took Nora on a "date"
Here is what goes on in our backyard most days (this pic is from my bedroom window). This is the girls with our neighbors Spencer and Maddie. They all love to play "family" together. Notice how Sophie has a baby under her shirt and Spencer has his hands on the steering wheel. Nora and Maddie are the kids and Nora is in the "carseat". They are all so cute together!!
Brian and Nora getting our garden spot readyThe girls helping in the garden
Nora having some down time with dad. She is now officially wearing panties and has been dry for 2 days! More on that to follow....... now that darn binky......
We picked up this cute playhouse for 20 bucks from Craigslist!

There's nothing like a soft little baby head to kiss!!

8 comments:

C Crane said...

Miles is getting so big, and so cute! Your girls are so adorable too! Are you so glad to come home for a bit. My mom says you mom can hardly stand the wait.

dragonboy said...

What fun! Wow Miles is getting so big! Look at that smile! Good job Nora on the potty! Her eyes look so green in the picture with Brian. Sopher doodle looks so happy, I love the wink!

John and Penny said...

Wonderful pictures! Keep um coming! Hey Sophie that's a great wink! Can't wait to see it in person in a couple of weeks. Grandpa

Jill said...

Great pictures! Fabulous score on Craigs List. You continue to amaze me, Lexie.

John and Penny said...

I love these! I love the baby undeer the shirt! What's that about! The kids have so much fun playing together! It is great for you to have such good close neighbors! Nora looks so pretty on her date with Brian! Miles is so BIG! Hurry and come! I need help planting my garden! I love the wink! Loveyou all so much! Momma

Kyle and Janell said...

Super cute smiles from Miles. Thanks for your calls while we were at the hospital. That really meant a lot to us. We love you guys!

K'Lyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LECKA! I wanted to call, but I knew I would want to chat too long and I have a funeral to go to. I hope your day is wonderful. I love you and am so dang excited to see you and have our kids play! Call me when you get here!! I love these pictures! Nice wink soph! Nora and Brian are quite the cute date! Miles is getting so big. Where is a pict of you mrs. phillips. OH and of course we would love a visit to grace from the phillips family. Hey maybe we could go swimming at Lava or something? Talk to you soon!! Sorry for the novel. Sing to yourself for me today..It's your birthday shout hooray!

Brady and Rachel said...

Happy B-day by the way, sorry a little late I think. What cute pics. What fun family moments! We LOVE Oregon thus far. It is so weird and awesome to be here! Church was great, both boys went to their classes without any problems.... A TRUE MIRACLE. The Lord is definitely taking care of us. Hope you had a great day!