Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! I love to think of all the people in my life who have been great examples to me as mothers, especially:
my mama
and my mother-in-law

I am so blessed to have both of them in my life and I only hope I can become the kind of mother that they both are. I love you!

5 comments:

John and Penny said...

Ohh you are so sweet! I loved talking to you all on the computer! It is so fun to see your cute family. I can't wait for you to come! Love you baby girl!

John and Penny said...

p.s. This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of you. You really look so beautiful! I remember the day so well. I think I cried for ever! Miss you baby.

dragonboy said...

We love our mommas now don't we!! Happy mothers day to all!
love emo

Cathie said...

Happy Mother's Day!
You are YW President?!? Holy Cow! I know you will be incredible! Good luck with that!
Yes, Nora is gorgeous and I am sure you have serious trouble ahead! I LOVE the pictures and can't wait to play and see your kids soon.

Stewart Family said...

Those are both such cute pictures!! You are a lucky girl, they are both great ladies!!! Happy Mother's Day to you. I miss you tons.