Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Wesley's birthday

Somehow I missed posting about Wesley's birthday. I think it may have something to do with having a new baby around. But I couldn't skip it! Wesley turned 4 in September and had a practically perfect day, which for him meant swimming at the YMCA, coconut gelato, brownies, Lego minifigures and lots of family time.





Oh, this boy. He loves superheroes, ninja's, legos, play-doh, playing Lego batman on the Wii, the color green and wrestling/play fighting with Miles and dad. I can't say he's our easiest four year old because he's often feisty and demanding. But he brings a lot of love, laughter, excitement and happiness to our family and we sure love him. And well, nobody is perfect! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh Wesley! You are my favorite baby/kid! How is it that time moves by so quickly, I remember running over to see you guys after you came home from the hospital. I miss you guys like CRAZY. And Happy Birthday Wesley!