These 5 keep life pretty exciting! Being a mom is really the best thing ever. And the hardest thing ever. But I feel so very blessed to be a mom to these great kids. I truly love it.
Sophie continues to be a bookworm and is really enjoying Middle School so far. She's looking forward to basketball starting next month!
Nora filled up a "good behavior" chart she'd been working on since the epic meltdown on her baptism day last summer. Her reward was going to Build-A-Bear. She was quite excited about this. And even though it's only been a few months I can honestly say she's been handling her emotions pretty well these days. Part of that is probably that she's growing up more, but we'll also attribute it to the chart :)
This boys' smiles light up our home.
Wesley has been taking his "homework" quite seriously. It's pretty cute. I haven't signed him up for real pre-school or anything, so he and I do some worksheets every day.
And here is Miles playing basketball with our imaginary basketball hoop! Ha! Funny thing is I looked on Craigslist all summer to buy one to put up but never found a good one. Hopefully in the Spring!






No comments:
Post a Comment