Nora has always had a style all her own. She came down for church today wearing these socks and shoes with her leggings and dress. It was almost too much for me. I generally let her wear whatever as long as it's weather appropriate and modest - and this unfortunately fit the bill. I almost suggested something else but since I was busy getting the boys ready for church and gathering my church bags and singing time stuff I just let it go. Besides, half of our Sunday mornings she's upset because she can't find shoes to wear so I was happy she at least found a pair without my help. It kept me giggling all through Sacrament meeting every me I looked down at her feet. Oh, and yes our driveway is pretty much an ice rink and so was our church parking lot. I had a hand on both Nora and Miles while getting from the van to the sidewalk at church and I took them both down with me when I slipped on the ice! Luckily for me Miles broke my fall. Poor Miles!

No comments:
Post a Comment