
I know it's late but I have to document Fathers Day. The kids and I gave Brian breakfast in bed and some homemade cards. After church we had a yummy dinner and gave him our gift. The main thing the kids like to do with their daddy is play Pirates! So I got a treasure chest at JoAnn's and filled it with pirate stuff and made a map for them to use on their pirate adventures. It has already been used a few times and has been a lot of fun. I am so very grateful for what an amazing dad Brian is. He's patient and funny and a good example and spends time with them. They sure love him. And so do I.
1 comment:
aarr matey! what a good daddy your kids have. What a fun gift. So cute. Brian is so good to play with the kids. He's so nice!
Post a Comment