Tuesday, June 14, 2011

End of School & Hello Summer!

Summer break if officially here! The girls had their last day of school on Friday and we spent the weekend in Madison looking for a place to live (more on that later). Here are some pictures of the last week of school:
Sophie and her BFF Ellie.
I got to walk to the park with Sophie and her class.
Sophie and some of her friends.
Wesley is always a big hit with the kids in both of the girls classes!
Nora's class. Have I mentioned how awesome I think kindergarten teachers are?
Nora and her wonderful teacher Mrs. Roseth.
This was our last day walking home from school with the Seedall's. Something I am really, really going to miss doing (among a million other things I will miss).

All 8 kids of the Phillips/Seedall family.
This was the last day of school - and the last day the dads got to walk the kids there together. And I know Brian is really going to miss doing this! We broke out the slip 'n slide and sprinklers last week as well and the kids have loved spending their days outside.


Wesley absolutely LOVED sitting on the slip 'n slide and trying to grab the water and getting sprayed in the face! So cute.

2 comments:

ashley said...

It really is crazy how soon you will be gone! Such cute pictures of your sweet kiddos!

John and Penny said...

The kids will surely miss their friends and they have had great teachers! Love the pics,