On Tuesday the girls had their first day of school! Sophie was ready and Nora was a little nervous because she didn't know what to expect... but they are both really enjoying it so far. Both of them have wonderful teachers and I think they'll have a great year!
How I love my three school kids! :)
Today is baby's "due date" so we are patiently waiting for him/her to be ready to join our family! I am feeling good - excepting for some crazy sharp pains in my thigh/groin area when baby is being active. Otherwise all is well. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for Thursday but am hoping I won't need to keep it! My mom came on Wednesday so we are enjoying having her here to help us out and spoil the kids!
7 comments:
Happy Due Date! Hope the baby comes soon! I can't wait either to find out what you are having! ha. What cute school girls you have! Maddy and Nora look so happy!
Happy, Happy Due date! So glad to hear the girls are doing well in school. I had a dream last night that your baby came today. Let's hope it comes true!
Love you guys!
Laynee saw the picture of Nora on the sidebar and asked me who that was - when I told her Nora she couldn't believe how different she looked. "She must be 5 already too", she said. It's true they are getting WAY too old WAY too fast! Glad they are liking school so far, it makes it that much easier to send them and not worry while they are gone.
Happy Due Date, we are hoping to hear some news soon! So you'll have to do a blog update from the hospital ;) So excited for you guys!
Yay for happy school kids! So glad they seem to enjoy it, that makes it somewhat easier to send them. I can't believe Nora's now in Kindergarten! WOW! Sure miss you guys. And Camden will start next year. YIKES! Happy due date. Patience brings blessings right? So excited to here great news in the next few days or so. I admire you in many ways Lexie! Thanks for your friendship.
I think it's cute Sophie and Nora match on the first day of school. Reminds me of my twin sister. Happy due date day! I wasn't as patient as you are being. Good Luck!
Beautiful school kids. I can't believe how calm and patient you do sound. I would be crazy women if I went all the way until due date. I am SO EXCITED for you though. Good luck! XOXO
You are so positive, I love it! Good luck. I hope you don't keep your appointment either.
Post a Comment