In case the title of the post misled you into thinking it was our baby's birthday - sorry! (Okay, so I meant to trick you. Haha. But I might as well get some sort of pleasure out of being overdue!) Today is Brian's birthday and even though the birthday celebrations aren't as awesome as usual considering we are all anxious for baby to come, I had to post what a lucky family we are to have Brian in it! He is an awesome husband and father. I truly couldn't ask for anything more... I've had a crush on him since I was 13 years old and love him more every day. Our kids are so blessed to have him as a dad. He is funny, patient, loving and all around wonderful!
Happy Birthday Brian.
I'm really hoping to take him on a deluxe overnight stay at the hospital tonight for his birthday!
Happy Birthday Brian.
5 comments:
haha, love it. Way to make the best of it. And it may not be misleading afterall, the days not over right. LOVE the last comment. Thanks for the smiles! hope your overnight birthday plans work out. :)
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!! We think you're awesome too. Hope you have agrat one.
Happy Birthday Vitamin B! Hope today is full of fun, treats and contractions!
UGH! You got me. No fair! Oh ya..Happy Birthday Brian. Ha. :)
wow! i totally lost your blog and just found it again!! congrats in the near future on your new baby! you are having a surprise?? that's what we did with our 4th, too! it was fun! i hope that you're in the hospital right now having/enjoying your new little one!
Post a Comment