We had a fun Valentine's day here today. The girls insisted I receive flowers (I did not put them up to it - promise!) We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and the kids got a little box of chocolates and a book from Brian and I. We went to church where Sophie ended up losing the treat her primary teacher gave her and went into complete hysterics over it and wrote the following note to Brian and I once we got home:
Oh, the drama.
Oh, and Sophie found the card that Brian gave me today. It had a picture of Cupid on the front with a little "pfft" near his rear end, and on the inside it said, "Love is in the air". Sophie was cracking up over it for at least 2 hours. She couldn't believe Brian really chose it for me and is excited to tell her teacher about it at school on Wednesday. It was a pretty funny card!
6 comments:
YOU DO HAVE A GREAT FAMILY! That Sophie girl is just too funny whenit comes to her emotions sometimes! I am so glad her day turned out better -finally! So happy she realized it wasn't all bad! She is wise beyond her years! I cracked up over the card Brian gave you too! I can just see Sophie laughing now. Give the kids big hugs and kises for me pwease! momma
Oh yea Brian, Way to go on the house cleaning. You rock!
A clean house?? That is an awesome gift!!
So funny!!! That girl cracks me up...she's gonna be a fun teenager huh?!
That is hilarious! I love these stories you share about everyday life and how it all turns out. I sure miss you and enjoy our childhood memories that I think of as I watch my kids playing with their friends.
I love the pictures and the drama! Sure miss you all. I like Nora's idea about the apartment that will be empty soon. I wish life was that simple. Miss you, Grandpa John
Post a Comment