Saturday, February 6, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun...



...and so does Miles! The poor little guy, even though he loves his cars and sports - he can't stand not to join in on the dressing up and dancing! But with lots of little girls around him and two big sisters he's kind of been bombarded with this kind of stuff since he was born. I guess I have some great blackmail for when he's a grumpy teenager!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No can play video???
dad phillips

Anonymous said...

We got it on second try. Think Miles will need therapy????

Andy & Ashlee said...

Ahh, it's good for him to get in touch with his feminine side every now and again :) I CANNOT believe how grown up Eliza is...wow! Looks like you guys were having a good time...wish we were still neighbors!

John and Penny said...

I think I need to invest in a PRINCE pattern! I love the girls all decked out in their dresses, and Miles too! What fun they are having!