Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
Haha, love it!
You can add Grandparents to that list too! Man I can't wait till you come!!!!!
What cute and funny pictures! I need to take more pics like that!And I love your last post with the pop quiz. I bet Brian would like a slip and slide!
You are too funny! That is an awesome post....
Best moments caught on camera.
Clearly three different personalities.dad phillips
Love those faces!
Hey Brian we have a slip and slide waiting just for you. Well and maybe you'll share with the kids. John
The kids look good enough to eat! Can't wait to give them all big hugs! Grandpa John
Gee I wonder who taught them to pull those funny faces?
LOL! Love it!!
Hilarious! I love it. Sophies curls are so cute.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Haha, love it!
You can add Grandparents to that list too! Man I can't wait till you come!!!!!
What cute and funny pictures! I need to take more pics like that!
And I love your last post with the pop quiz. I bet Brian would like a slip and slide!
You are too funny! That is an awesome post....
Best moments caught on camera.
Clearly three different personalities.
dad phillips
Love those faces!
Hey Brian we have a slip and slide waiting just for you. Well and maybe you'll share with the kids.
John
The kids look good enough to eat! Can't wait to give them all big hugs! Grandpa John
Gee I wonder who taught them to pull those funny faces?
LOL! Love it!!
Hilarious! I love it. Sophies curls are so cute.
Post a Comment