How else do I explain completely forgetting to post a birthday greeting to these cute people on their birthdays?? I make no excuses for myself. But I may need to abandon doing birthday posts altogether. I hate to think of making anybody sad (because I'm sure their days were ruined by not being on my blog, right?) :) Anyway - a BIG HUGE HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to these very special kids.
I'm one lucky aunt.
I'm one lucky aunt.
But she is sooo adorable, and we hope to get to know her better soon.
We love you all and think and talk about ALL of our family members often!
1 comment:
Those are some pretty cute kids! So many birthdays in such little time! Love them all, I'm sure I would love that cute little Madalyn too, even though she is not my grandchild, she is cute enough to be!
Post a Comment