Miles was laughing so hard at me peeking at him through the door and pulling funny faces.... and a few days ago we had SO much rain that we had our own personal pond. Some of it ended up in our basement later that night - luckily it dried quickly and nothing was damaged! Please excuse my narration on the rain video. I need to remember to just keep quiet sometimes. :)
5 comments:
MIls has suc a great little laugh! I love to hear him. Your back yard and water in the basement sure brings back some memories! I am so glad nothing got ruined! I love Nora's last comment running in the house. Remind me of somebody! Love ya , naunie
I love Nora's floaties. Looks fun.
I can't believe all that water. It really does rain like crazy here sometimes. Miles is so cute. I love that little face!
Holy batman! That's a ton of water!!! Deep enough for floaties. That's what I'm talkin about. I love when Soph runs and jumps in the water in the background. Miles is so cute!
Oh my gosh, all that water! I love how Sophie just goes diving right in and that Nora has arm floaties on!
Post a Comment