Here is a re-cap of what's been going on the past week or so:
I turned 28 on the 17th...

Brian cooked a wonderful meal on my birthday - he was quite proud because he found the recipe and bought the ingredients and fixed everything all by himself - his first time doing that.
My friend Ruth made the cake - so yummy!

Miles was sick (again!) and pretty grumpy most of last week. We went to the doctor but no ear infections or anything - just a virus that needed to run it's course. Sigh.

We both felt like this at times... (see above and below)

He was so sad/mad/sick/upset/grumpy that he just gave up and threw himself in the grass and cried and threw a huge fit. Don't worry, I didn't let him suffer alone for too long. Just enough to take a few deep breaths and count to 10... Poor boy (and me)!

We hung up a hammock that has been in the back of the storage closet and the kids are pretty much living on it!

One of our neighbors had an extra tire and rope so he hooked us up with a tire swing in the front yard. Which is where the kids are when they aren't on the hammock!

I discovered my new favorite flower. It's a double dutch tulip and it's so GORGEOUS!

And last but certainly not least my step-sister Angie celebrated her (
23rd?? I think that's right?!) birthday on May 17th! I don't get to see her often enough but she is a great mom and fun to be around - even downright hilarious at times. I miss you Angie! Hope your (
our) B-day was great!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry Miles has been so sick, but that picture of him laying in the grass sure is cute!
Happy Birthday, looks like you guys are beginning to enjoy your summer!
Love the pics. I hope Miles is better. I loved the hammock shot.
dad phillips
Happy Happy! Anytime Jason cooks it is like my birthday! So I am glad you got spoiled. You deserve it Mom of three beautiful kid!
Happy Birthday!!
The pics gets me so excited for summer. Happy Birthday again, you're a lucky woman to get a good meal like that :)
Looks like you had a great birthday!! How nice of Brian to make dinner (and everything that comes along with it). Happy Birthday!! Tell your kids hello for us all. Love ya!
Happy bday sista! love the pics as usual! Poor Miles and definitely poor you! Love ya!
Awe shucks! Thanks! My sweetie made me a D-licious meal too! Happy Birthday my twin birthday girl!
So cute pictures! Hope little man gts feeling better soon! For both of you. It is NOT fun to have sick kids. The pics are sure cute though. His hair looks so blond. What a cutie. I love the pics of the girls on the tire swing. What a nice neighbor you have. We are making a tire swing too! And we have a hammock too! The kids will right at home. That is a beautiful tulip. Where did you find that? How funny that John's oldest and my youngest have the same b-day! Crazy.
Is it july yet???
Great pictures. The girls just keep getting cuter and Miles looks cute even though he's not feeling well. I sure wish I knew him better. I'm looking forward to this summer when I can get to know him and enjoy the rest of your family. Thanks for posting the picture of Angie. I really like that picture I even recognize her third arm! John
Lecka-
So I'm pretty much the worst friend EVER! Happy birthday like a month ago. Am I ever gonna see you again?
Mecka
Post a Comment