We had a busy Valentine's day at our house (we spent most of the day in Detroit where we were able to babysit a bunch of cute kids while some couples in our ward attended the temple - then we were able attend the temple sealing of our good friends Paul and Katy! Later that night I got to chaperone a youth dance at our church!) I am so thankful for my husband and sweet kids who make me feel loved every day! Here are some pictures of the past few days:
Nora at her pre-school Valentine's party. I asked her if I could take a picture of her and the cookie she decorated and this is the response I got. She was happy to be there - just not to have her picture taken I guess!



8 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Valentines Day! Youth dance- did a few of those! Miles is growing up so much! What a handsome boy he is! Can you believe he will be one tomorrow! How I wish I were there! Give them all kisses please! Nora looks so happy with her cookie! Sophie is getting quite the stuffed animal collection! I bet it will soon be caught up to yours! (which I still have waiting for you)! Love you all!
Love that pre-school picture. What a cute bunch!
Wow great pictures. Miles is such a handsome little guy I can't believe he's already one. It's not fare to only see a one year old once! Give him and the girls a hug for me. Sure miss you all. Grandpa John
Hey I just noticed that Nora is one of the tallest in her class. Little Nora!! Grandpa John
Love the pic of Nora's expression! I was thinking about Camden's b-day coming up on tuesday I thought about how Miles turns 1 tomorrow!!! CRAZY! What a cute guy! Time has sure gone by fast, its really been a year and a half since you guys moved to Michigan? WOW! It is so fun to see how much you guys love it there, especially after the times Brian was having a hard time figuring out if you guys should really go there. So glad to see it has been so great thus far. We definitely miss you guys. Happy b-day little birthday boy tomorrow! or I guess today because of the time difference. Hope school is still going well for Brian.
Happy Valentines Day! I always love to look at pictures of your cute family. Emi does too - right now she is talking to me about saving money to fly to your house! :)
Wow, Happy Birthday little, happy man. What great pics. Wow, living large, keeping kids from bear hugging and at a safe distance at a church dance. Wicked good fun.
grandpa phillips
Fabulous outfit Nora Gracie!!!
Post a Comment