Nora and her friend Laynee love to play dress-up! They get along so well and it is so cute to watch them play together as they put on their fancy dresses. And what's a fancy lady without one (or more!) accessories?
I just showed this to Laynee, she says "There's my girl Nora Repunzel!" Cute pictures, she always has such a fun time at your house with your girls, it's no wonder she thinks she should move in and live with them!!
5 comments:
What darling little ladies they make!
gorgeous darling really you are.
Darling Girls and Darling Pictures.
Good Luck at School today Soph, Tucker and Truman have been asking about it! Hope it is wonderful!
I just showed this to Laynee, she says "There's my girl Nora Repunzel!" Cute pictures, she always has such a fun time at your house with your girls, it's no wonder she thinks she should move in and live with them!!
I love the fancy girls! Looks like tons of fun! naunie
Post a Comment