Thursday, September 25, 2008

My boys


I love this picture of Brian helping Miles walk. It is all Miles wants to do if there are a pair of willing hands! So sweet. I love my boys.

13 comments:

Emily said...

Love how you catch these moments so well! You are so talented

John and Penny said...

I love the hair! What an awesome little dude! What a great daddy he has too! Love ya all! naunie

John and Penny said...

PS. You do take some AWESOME photos!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. I feel like I don't even know this little guy yet he looks like someone everyone ought to know... Kisses and hugs to him.
dad Phillips

Anonymous said...

Tell Brian I am am sorry he got my hands.
dallin

Cathie said...

SO CUTE! He is all grow up - as are you girls! Holy Cow! What a great family.

Michelle W. Nate said...

You always seem to capture the best pictures. Did you ever take a class on this or is this natural talent. Wow. He is so adorable.

Shuman X Seven said...

That is an awesome photo!!!You should enter it in a contest! He is adorable!

Andy & Ashlee said...

I love this picture! This is one he will treasure when he gets a little bigger!

Kyle and Janell said...

I can't believe he's so big! What a cute pic.

Brady and Rachel said...

You really did catch that moment just perfectly! What a cutie! I'm sure Brian is loving having a little boy too, though I know he LOVES his girls too.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Wow, he is so cute! I can't get over that hair, I just love it.

ANDREA said...

that picture is so beyond precious! i love it! it needs to be framed asap.