I've been meaning to do better at birthday posts so here is a birthday tribute to my sister Emily! Today is her birthday and I wish we lived closer so we could go shopping together today. We didn't always get along growing up - but she is now my best friend. I am always calling her about what to cook for dinner, to complain about feeling out of shape, or to help me see that what my kids are doing to make me crazy is actually pretty funny! So here's to you sis - happy birthday. I love and miss you lots!
5 comments:
Now this is two of the prettiest girls I have EVER known! I love you both! thanks for the post Lexie! It is so nice to know that you two love each other! I wish she lived closer to me too! Love mom
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOO SWEET! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!! I really wish I lived by you too! Maybe some day when we are both rich so we can go shopping, have maids, and personal trainers!!! Thanks for being my best friend!!! Miss you!!!
Hey, I love the new layout! Very nice!
This is a cute picture of you two!!! Happy Birthday Emily!!
Hannah
What a great picture. Sure glad you are both part of my life! Love ya, John
Post a Comment