Brian has had a very busy week and actually spent Thursday night at the library up on campus working on a final paper. He got the paper done and turned in Friday morning and then had class and meetings the rest of the day. When he got home he played with the kids for about an hour while I went to the grocery store for and then totally crashed on the couch. He fell asleep around 6:30 pm and didn't wake up until about 7am the next morning. He's been working so hard and we're so excited for his first year to be done (he only has one more test this coming Friday!). He's done an amazing job balancing school and family and is almost always home to help me put the kids to bed, which is a huge help to me! We spent a nice day at the park yesterday with the kids and had so much fun spending a relaxing day together!
8 comments:
How cute. I think our husbands have super powers with all the things they have to juggle.
Yay, for having that paper all done! I still can't believe he spent all night at the school. That is some serious dedication!
What an awesome guy! Brian is so good to spend quality time with the kids. you are one lucky momma! Love ya all! Naunie
Congrats to you Brian, one year of balancing family, school, church and just life, DONE!
We are getting closer to seeing you all! Can't wait.
Congrats Brian, and Lexie and the kids. I'm sure it takes a toll on everyone, but sounds like he's got it pretty balanced which is great for everyone. Hope you guys enjoy the break from school and coming to Utah. Hope we get to see you and the kids at least in June. I'll let you know when I know more.
That's awesome that you guys have been able to balance everything so nicely! You're so lucky that you've been able to do that!
Has he woke up yet?
Proud of you Brian. Hey thanks for the call the other day sure enjoyed talking to you. Sorry it got cut short! John
Post a Comment