Brian's parents came out for a visit on March 6th and just went home this morning. We had a lot of fun having them stay with us! The girls loved playing games and dancing with grandma, and going out for ice cream with grandpa! It was really great to have them here all to ourselves. It definitely made us miss all of Brian's family and we can't wait to see them this summer! We also went out to eat a few times and showed them a little of what Michigan is like. I am so thankful they were able to come and spend time with us. They are so kind and too good to us! We love you and we miss you already! Thanks for everything!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
We love having visitors!
Brian's parents came out for a visit on March 6th and just went home this morning. We had a lot of fun having them stay with us! The girls loved playing games and dancing with grandma, and going out for ice cream with grandpa! It was really great to have them here all to ourselves. It definitely made us miss all of Brian's family and we can't wait to see them this summer! We also went out to eat a few times and showed them a little of what Michigan is like. I am so thankful they were able to come and spend time with us. They are so kind and too good to us! We love you and we miss you already! Thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Looks like loads of fun!! It is always fun to have family come for a visit! Wish I could come for a visit!
Looks like loads of fun!! It is always fun to have family come for a visit! Wish I could come for a visit!
It is nice to have visitors, especially grandparents!! How fun!! Miles looks like he's growing a little bit. Love ya!
Hannah and the kids
I was going to say i'm jealous they got to visit but i will be there in 6 days! I'm so excited to see you guys!
I am jealous and I was already there! Looks like you had tons of fun! The girls are so dang adorable and Miles is growing too fast! He is one handsome little guy. Give them all kisses PWEASE! love you all!
Looks like good times. Sophie & Nora are so cute. They both look so grown up. Miles looks like such a handsome fellow. I like how he's looking right at the camera. We love & Miss you.
We miss you guys, and are so excited for this summer. Truman keeps asking where 'that Nora Princess is', and when are we going to see that 'Nora Princess' again?
We're looking forward to the summer!
LOVE YOU GUYS! Glad you had fun with the grandparents!
When I asked for more pictures I didn't mean the OTHER grandparents! (just kidding) Wow Sophie looks so grown up in these pictures. Why do they have to grow while they are away! Grandpa John
Brian,
Hey, I had no idea what you were up to. It's Amy VanDyke, now Young. I heard that you and Lexi got married but didn't know what happened after that. I was way happy for you. I wish I got to know Lexi a little better. I only met her once. Your family looks so cute!! I can't believe you live so far from extended family. Grandparents are the best. I don't know what we would do with out ours. My little Logan always asks to go to Grandma VanDyke's to play with her. Good luck with school. It was fun to see what you've been up to.
Amy V. Young
Looks fun!
Tell Penny she can come visit me and caulk my bathroom floor. Isn't it nice to have a mom to take care of you?
It looks like you had so much fun! We are here at my parents house for another few days, and still loving the company, help, and fresh Preston air. I love checking in on you, since you guys are right in line with what we might be doing. Your kids are adorable! And Miles is so CUTE.
Post a Comment