
Sophie being a "robot". This picture is for you Tucker!

This picture says it all.

Nora having a little down time - her binky and ear rubbing

Silly girl.

What a cutie!

More robot pictures - inspired by Tucker and Truman (cousins)

Nora being a robot
Since the last 2 posts were of Miles - here are some recent pictures of our girlies!
8 comments:
Looks like lots of fun- silly girls! Kisses and hugs from Naunie!
Truman says thanks you, I wove the robots, and thanks you for sending pictures.
Tucker says you look awesome as a robot, and that is really cool what you look like.
Glad you guys love robots too. They still consume the hearts of our boys!
Love you and miss you!
Corey has been talking about building a robot. One to make his bed, clean up his toys, and anything else he doesn't want to do.
Nora tugs on her ears!? That is so funny. E.Jay loves to tug on Laurens ears and he does it so much I think they are going to fall off. Tell Nora if she ever needs any help, E.Jay is there for her! haha.
Oh my goodness! Your girls are so stinkin' cute! I'm glad I came across your blog. The pictures made my night.
hey lex just thinking about you and your family. so glad to see that you are all having fun.
Hey, why didn't we think of that growing up??? Tinfoil robots!! Awesome!
cute pictures!
Maddie
Post a Comment