We don't have a digital camera but my mom's camera takes videos so when she was here she took a few of Nora playing down in her room. I think her little voice is so adorable!!
That is the cutest! I just love the way she talks and looks like she is such a good mommy to those babies. She must be getting a lot of good practice in with "the little boy".
I can't believe how much she has grown since you came to Chicago to see me. What a beautiful family you are. Penny and I are so blessed to have so many healthy happy beautiful grand kids. Love you all! Grandpa John
Oh my gosh she is so adorable!!! And by the way, maybe you should call and tell mom that when you post knew pictures so she will stop posting the same ones you do!!
Tayson and Camden loved watching this video. Camden sat on my lap and said "again" everytime it stopped. He watched it at least 6 times before I told him no more for now.
OK Lexie I know mom's with brand new babies are very busy but my addiction for new pictures of your family is starting to hurt! Maybe just a couple of new picts of little Miles? Well, then I will really need to see new pictures of the girls. Well maybe a family picture? Miss you, Grandpa John
12 comments:
That is the cutest! I just love the way she talks and looks like she is such a good mommy to those babies. She must be getting a lot of good practice in with "the little boy".
Nora is getting so big and cute, well she was always a cutie! Noah loves her little song, he made me watch it over and over again.
I am so glad you posted, she looks so grown up, and I love the song she sings. What a cutie.
Boy has she grown up! SO ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I just love little toddler voices!
I can't believe how much she has grown since you came to Chicago to see me. What a beautiful family you are. Penny and I are so blessed to have so many healthy happy beautiful grand kids. Love you all! Grandpa John
That is so cute. She has grown up so much.
Congratulations! on your little boy! Now I can keep up a little better with you guys. Your kids are so cute. You have an awesomely gorgeous family!
Oh my gosh she is so adorable!!! And by the way, maybe you should call and tell mom that when you post knew pictures so she will stop posting the same ones you do!!
It so happens I posted THIS one first! Ha!
Tayson and Camden loved watching this video. Camden sat on my lap and said "again" everytime it stopped. He watched it at least 6 times before I told him no more for now.
OK Lexie I know mom's with brand new babies are very busy but my addiction for new pictures of your family is starting to hurt! Maybe just a couple of new picts of little Miles? Well, then I will really need to see new pictures of the girls. Well maybe a family picture? Miss you, Grandpa John
Post a Comment