Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One Month Old!






Here are some pictures of our little Miles at one month old! He is growing so fast and gets cuter every day - we sure love him!

13 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

He is such a cute little boy!

emily said...

Way too cute!! I can't believe he is a month old already!! He will be so big by the time I finally see him! :(

Stewart Family said...

Don't you love and hate how fast they grow!! He is a cute boy. I hope I get to see you all soon, before eveyone is grown up.

Matt and Emily said...

He is such a handsome little man. I can't wait to meet him. I miss you all. Love you.

Andi said...

I can't believe that he is one month old already! Time sure does go by fast. He is darling!

John and Penny said...

So cute! See how fast they grow! Stop him if you can! Love ya all. I miss his little face! Kiss it for me. Momma

Ann said...

So cute! I love the pics of him and the girls. It looks like he has a life time of getting mauled (sp?) over! You can tell how much they love him!

John and Penny said...

Hey Miles. You are so handsome! PLEASE PLEASE save some huggs and slobber for Grandpa before you get too old!!!!!!! Love you all.

Cathie said...

He looks like he is getting so big! What a cutie! Great pictures with Brian's parents too - looks like fun!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

ALREADY??? Wow time sure flies! He is darling!
Did you hear I am having another? Yup in November:)

Kyle and Janell said...

What a cutie! My doc asked me if I am planning to go natural again...I just don't know what to say! Any thoughts?

Annie said...

Hey Brian & Lexie! Congratulations! Mike and I are way excited for you both. Glad to see you're doing well. Love your blog! -Annie

Nicholas and Brittani said...

He is so cute! I think he looks like his mama for sure! The girls are gettting so big and beautiful. I cannot believe that you guys have been gone for so long. We really do miss you guys and would love to see you if you are ever on your way through.