Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Happenings






We went to some pretty fun Halloween parties this year! The first one was our ward Halloween party where the girls dressed up as Rapunzel and a witch. Brian wore his standard powder blue 70's polyester suit and black mullet and I went as a tired pregnant mommy in my bathrobe and slippers (I know - boring!) All along Sophie has insisted she didn't need long hair to be Rapunzel so I didn't worry about it, of course on Halloween night she changed her mind so we quickly made a nice long braid out of yarn and bobby pinned it to her hair, luckily that was good enough! Nora was so excited to be a "witchy" and for about 2 weeks before would wake up each morning and say "Paint my face like a witchy for Halloween!!" On Halloween night we went to a party at the Woolf's that Ashlee and I had planned. This time I was a pinata and Brian went as the birthday boy! We had a great time eating food, visiting and making new friends with families in our ward. The girls had way too much candy, stayed up way too late and basically had a blast! A typical Halloween night!!

9 comments:

Dallin said...

Is that John Travolta in the top pic? "Staying alive, staying alive". Happy Halloween to all of you and you two girls are the prettiest of all.
Love Grandpa and Grandma Phillips

Kim said...

I am glad you have a blog! I am a little obsessed. Your girls are adorable!

Matt and Emily said...

Fun pictures. For some reason, I think of Uncle Rico when I see Brian. Sophie & Nora look so cute.

Palmers said...

Love the costume Brian, good job!

John and Penny said...

You are all so dang cute!! Love the hair Brian -I think you should keep it! Tired pregnant mommy huh? I'm glad Sophie decided on the long hair! Nora is the cutest witchie I have ever seen! Love ya

Anonymous said...

I think that I'm attracted to Todd, I mean Brian...
Kyle

Emily said...

What darling cutie patuties! Hope your now recovering from halloween!
:)

C Crane said...

SO cute!!! I want to come visit you in Michigan- I bet it is so pretty there. I am glad that Nora is doing better- scary. I am at Chelsie's now seeing baby Wyatt! Love ya

C Crane said...

I guess I am signed under Chelsie's name but this is mandi:)