Sunday, November 25, 2007

One tired little girl!!


Our family is usually pretty prepared on Sunday morning, but this morning was pretty hectic! Five minutes before we were supposed to leave for church Brian was ironing his shirt, I was trying to print some things off for Enrichment and the girls were both crying; Sophie because she suddenly decided she wanted her hair to be straight for church and Nora because - well mostly because Sophie was crying. Anyway, we were late for church and then during church Brian and I were called to be in the nursery (he is the Young Men's secretary and I am on the Enrichment Committee already) and then we ended up substituting in the Primary and teaching a class of rowdy 8-12 year olds. Not that it was a bad day, honestly we won't mind being in the nursery and Brian did a wonderful job teaching Primary at the last minute. The day just felt long. Well, Nora must have felt the same way because at about 6:30 right in the middle of her and I playing with a princess sticker book she lay down on me and about 5 minutes later I realized that she was sound asleep! Brian was at the computer and Sophie was at the desk "scrapbooking" (she's the only one who uses it these days!) It was so funny and so cute I had to post the picture Brian took. Poor, tired girl!

4 comments:

John and Penny said...

Sounds like a very tiring day to me too! I agree with Nora--take a nap! Tell Sophie to keep scrapping! Man I love those girls and I miss them so much!

Anonymous said...

Your Sunday sounded a lot like ours.I am the new primary president so I get to deal with all that fun stuff like finding last minute substitutes! Congrats on your new callings too!

Andi said...

Hey long time no see!! I love your blog and what a cute little family you have! I love blogs so we can catch up with old friends from Logan!
-The Wright Family
(Andi, Jdub, Ashton, and Brice)

Matt and Emily said...

It sounds like you had a big day- you should have fallen asleep with her.