Just some info on Sophie and Nora's busy lives... :)
Sophie has taken her last ballet class and is now looking forward to swimming lessons in a few weeks. Of course this has caused Nora to think she is going to be taking swimming lessons as well, so we may end up getting some kind of family pass so I can take both the girls once a week (we need some cold weather leave-the-house activities!) Sophie now writes the letter J perfectly and about a week after I dropped the subject she came up to me and showed me a paper she had been practicing the letter J on and said, "I used to get confused about letter J, but now I can do it the right way!" Yay! Sophie called my mom while I was reading her a book the other day and I said, "Hey, I'm reading a book right now can you call Naunie after we're done?" She put her hand over the receiver and said, "I just need to ask her one thing." So I put the book down and told her to let me know when she was ready and she said, "Well, I'm going to be a minute." Silly girl, and so grown up!
Nora WAS doing so well only having her binky at night but ever since she was sick she's had a relapse and now wants it in the day again, and because me and the girls have all had a cold for the last week I have not been as diligent in NOT giving it to her. She is growing up so fast lately. Here are some of the things I've overheard her say just this morning, "You'll never find me now - hee hee hee!", "I'm a princess every time!", "Let's hide from the big bad wolf, sissy!", "Bibbidi bobbidi boo - your a frog!", "I see something, it's maybe a giraffe - oh, how bout 3 giraffes. No it's something else - a bear. Watch out!", "Why sissy do that mommy?", "Open it that please. Oh, you want me to open it?", "Let's cross bridge. Cross, cross, cross! I made it!", "Let's go outside. That be awesome!" She is talking constantly and she and Sophie have some pretty cute conversations, if only I could remember them all!
Anyway, the girls and I are about over our colds and luckily Brian hasn't caught it yet. The weather has turned colder and we've been listening to Christmas music, I still plan on enjoying Thanksgiving but there isn't any music for it - I figure the season comes and goes so fast we may as well make the most of it!
6 comments:
Lexie, I love those things that Nora is saying! So cute! It inspires me to write down more of the funny things my kids are doing. And, as always, I love the pictures!
You are the best photographer ever.
Your girls are the cutest sisters in the Phillips Family Grandchildren. :)
Tell them hello and we miss them!
Great family! I am so glad Nora was okay, croup is so scary - I haven't had to deal with it yet - hopefully ever! I love Repunzel and the Witch - SO CUTE! You deserve to be a tired pregnant mommy - not boring! Cute family. I am so glad I get to see updates! Are you coming my way for the holidays?
I'm so glad when you update your blog. It keeps me missing you all though! I'm so glad when Sophie calls me, she is the only 4 year old I know that can carry on a half hour conversation and be the one doing the talking! She is great! Nora is growing up so much. I can't believe all the things she says! I can't wait to see you all in a few months! Kisses to you all!
I am so glad the "Battle J 2007" is over! Kids are hilarious!
I miss you sissy and your babies!! I can't wait to see you, hopefully this summer! Luv ya!
Post a Comment