Monday, November 12, 2007

A funny similarity



I have been trying to organize the photos on my computer (I have almost 11,000 pictures on it!) so I can make sure I have copies before taking them off and I ran across these pictures of the girls and it made me laugh to realize that they both pulled this funny face at the same age. The picture of Sophie is her when she was Nora's age and Nora's was taken about a week ago. This is the ever popular standard funny-face at our house, which is pretty funny!

6 comments:

Alyson said...

How funny!

John and Penny said...

you have such funny girls! they come by it so naturally! I can't believe you have so many pictures, wait yes I can! give those funny face girls a kiss for me! Love ya! I can't believe thay are so grown up and so much alike!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Your girls are so beautiful, especially with the funny faces!!!

Emily said...

Love the faces. I remember when Soph used to always make that face, and then Tucker started to make it. I'll have to show it to Tru, so he can learn from Nora!

lex said...

hi crazy girls!

emily said...

Aunt Emo loves you so much! You guys are adorable! Hey you need to edit your blog so you can just have a pop-up window show up so it doesn't navigate away from your main page so you music will keep playing.