

Healthy and strong (so far!) We had our ultra-sound today but we didn't find out what kind of baby we are having! We found out with Sophie, but waited with Nora and it was so much fun that way we are waiting again! Of course, the ultra-sound is the hardest part because we couldn't look when the technician was measuring the legs. Sophie thinks it is a boy and that would be great, but another little girl would be just as fun (there are so many cute girl things out there!) So we are happy either way. The important thing is that all is going well, but we are definitely excited for February to come so we can meet our baby number 3! I included some pics of the baby's feet and one of the profile, if you can tell! And one of me and my belly at 21 weeks, more than half way there now! Yipee!
10 comments:
You got me! I was VERY excited to see what you are having, but the news couldn't be better than helthy so far! CONGRATULATIONS...I am excited to find out in 4 1/2 months?! I think the profile and feet shots are so cute!
to be honest we're kind of hoping for you guys to have a boy maybe he'd be like brian because i have a feeling our little guy will be like jeremy and then the two little guys could be friends just like their daddies. either way it's just a miracle that heavenly father trusts us with these sweet spirits. we are so blessed to be at this part of the great plan of happiness.
Hi long lost friends! We are so happy for you. The baby pictures are so cute, especially the one of Lexies belly! Congrats!
You are a stronger woman than I. Curiousity would get the better of me and I would have sneaked (snuck, snook?) a peak when the technician was taking the leg measurements.
By the way, you look amazing at 21 weeks. Where do you get such cute maternity clothes?!?
Nothing makes a morning brighter like a cute pregnant belly!
Thanks for posting all of the great pics. My boys ask daily to check for pics of your girls. We have to get our Soph/Nora fix.
(By the Way, today Truman thinks it is a boy, and Tucker thinks it is a girl.--We'll have to wait and see who is right, one of 'em will be!)
We love the new baby philips! We are so happy everything is fine! You are so adorable when you are pregnant! Actually all the time! You really do look beautiful. We can't wait for Feb. to come! Naunie and Aunt Emo
I was showing the kids your sweet baby pictures and your cute baby tummy. They all thought it was so cool! They asked tons of questions. It was cool to then go to Emo's page and show what a baby looks like when they first come out. So thanks for helping me teach my sweet kiddo's about precious baby's!
I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant! Cute pictures. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to find out. So far we have our kids just right so they can get married (just like we planned). Miss you!
You're family is adorable, I'm glad everything is going well with the pregnancy. We're also having baby #3. I'm 18 weeks along so not too long after you. We've decided not find out at our ultrasound too. I've always thought that would be such a wonderful suprise. I'm glad you think so too. Good luck with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment