The 14th was Brian's 28th birthday. It was a pretty normal day, he still had to go to school and study but once he came home we were able to go out on a date thanks to Andy and Ashlee who watched our girls for us! We went out to dinner and then hit a few stores and the mall to get Brian some new pants. If you know Brian well then you know that buying him pants for his birthday was comparable to telling him he had a dentist appointment on his birthday! But he did need the pants so.... once we got home we had a birthday cake that the girls and I had made, which Sophie had insisted it be a Spiderman cake! Although the day was pretty normal I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who is constantly thinking of me and our girls. He sacrifices a lot to spend time with us every day and makes sure that we know he loves us! We love you Brian!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Happy 28th Birthday!
The 14th was Brian's 28th birthday. It was a pretty normal day, he still had to go to school and study but once he came home we were able to go out on a date thanks to Andy and Ashlee who watched our girls for us! We went out to dinner and then hit a few stores and the mall to get Brian some new pants. If you know Brian well then you know that buying him pants for his birthday was comparable to telling him he had a dentist appointment on his birthday! But he did need the pants so.... once we got home we had a birthday cake that the girls and I had made, which Sophie had insisted it be a Spiderman cake! Although the day was pretty normal I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who is constantly thinking of me and our girls. He sacrifices a lot to spend time with us every day and makes sure that we know he loves us! We love you Brian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy birthday to the "Man of the Year!!"
Happy Birthday Brian! Jason feels the same way about buying pants, what is with these guys? I love to shop for pants, that is if I'm not pregnant and after I lost all the baby weight. So talk to me when that happens and I'll be happy then!
I hope your birthday was awesome, and just think you are only two years away from the big 30!!! Ooops, did I make you depressed now? Sorry, I still have four years before that number hits me! Take care!
Happy Birthday Brian!
Amy & Steve
Post a Comment