Sunday, July 29, 2007

And baby makes five!


We are excited to announce that we are expecting Baby Phillips Number 3! He/She will be here sometime at the end of January/first of February. Sophie is excited to have a new baby in our family and is hoping for another girl, but mom and dad will be happy either way!

6 comments:

C Crane said...

Lexie,

Congrats! That is so exciting. Your girls need a little brother to dress up, so maybe it will be a boy!

emily said...

Your so cute sissy! I miss you! I wish we lived close to each other so we could eat together and then exercise our guilt away together!

Cox Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cox Family said...

Sorry Lexie, I'm not sure what happened I deleted the other comment. Anyway Congrats. I'm sooo excited. How fun for Sophie and Nora oh and you and Brian too.

Cathie said...

What! This is how I find out!?! That is way too exciting! You better stay in Utah so I can take care of you and your cute girls. I think you NEED me! I hope you are feeling well. I am thrilled for you!

Cathie said...

Oh yeah, I am VERY proud of you for putting a picture of yourself on your blog. You are beautiful. I have noticed there are a lot of your family, but you seem to be missing...I guess it is hard to be in them when you are the one clicking the pictures!!