Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Birthday Boy

Our sweet Miles turned seven in February. Sadly, I lost all the pictures of his birthday party when I didn't back them up from my phone! :( We took him and three buddies to the Legacy Academy for some crazy fun and then back to our house for pizza and ice cream. He requested oreo brownies for his birthday dessert and navajo tacos for dinner. That night Uncle Matt was here on business so he got to join us! Miles woke up that morning super excited for his big day. The night before he told us "If you want to hide in the morning and jump out and say surprise - you can." We love this boy.

Brian is currently reading the Harry Potter series, which is really fun since I've been wanting Brian to read it for a few years. They are both loving it.
Miles and Wesley are pretty good buddies. They love playing games, legos, super heroes, cars and the Wii together. But what they do most is wrestle and play fight constantly. I rarely even tell them to stop anymore because it's futile. Boys gotta wrestle.
Miles is a really good big brother to both Wesley and Sullivan.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! and, don't you hate when you lose pictures? Ugh

Matt and Emily said...

What a handsome boy! He's such a cutie with a great laugh! Happy Birthday Miles!