Monday, August 25, 2014

Little man.

Sullivan has been here for over a month now! The time is going so quick and as we feel more certain he's our caboose we are soaking up every little thing about his sweet newborn self. The soft baby skin, the stretches, the sound of his newborn cry, the feel of him curled up on my chest fast asleep. Pure bliss. He's been a bit fussy and I've put the white noise app on my phone to good use. He's  started smiling at us and the kids all adore him. Wesley has surprised everyone and has been an awesome big brother! Miles likes to say "Oh Mr. Sully! Oh Mr. Sully!" if Sullivan is sad and both of the girls are awesome at rocking him and even getting him to sleep. I'm going to miss them when school starts up again next week! There have been days here and there where it's been a bit hectic where I've about lost my mind by the end of the day and besides the park I've only taken the kids out once by myself. The kids and I have spent a lot of time being together at home and overall we've had a great time. I can't believe summer is about over but I think we're ready for it.

2 comments:

JoAnna Bischoff said...

Beautiful pictures

Matt and Emily said...

Nice Job! That's so fun! About going back to school I was surprised how much I loved having a minute of quiet!