The first weekend of Spring Break I took my girls to the General Conference Women's broadcast. It was exciting to be there and so neat that now all girls age 8 and older are invited! It was wonderful and I loved sitting there with my two sweet girls and listening to the spiritual and uplifting messages. The next day I taught the kids how to play Uno (hello, why have we not played this together before?) and we had fun playing together.

Wesley is very in to Ninja's these days and was out in the driveway practicing his moves. I was watching him through the door and windows and laughing so hard. He could see his reflection in the glass of the door but couldn't see in and he was watching his cool moves. So cute!
Our first trip to the park! Hooray! We were so very excited to be back outside again. Nora wore this fancy outfit to the park and it made me smile. I love how she is her own person and does what she wants without a care as to what people will think of her! She is comfortable in her own skin and I hope she never loses that.
These two pester and play just as much as the boys sometimes!
We are working on clearing out the baby room so we moved my sewing area downstairs and Brian installed another shelf in our craft area. It is getting a bit crowded in the basement but the baby room looks great! We even put the crib up..... I am trying to capitalize on all this 2nd trimester energy!
Playing outside for Spring Break.
We had a few very cold days for spring break so on one of those days the kids built a fort and played in it like they were camping. The older 3 watched a movie in it that night and slept there as well.
We met some friends at our awesome zoo and had a great time. The orangutan's were hilarious! We watched them for at least 20 minutes. And the lion kept pawing at Miles and Wesley when they got close to the glass. We left for the zoo at 10 and didn't get home until 2, such a fun day!








2 comments:
I am catching up on your blog. It was so fun and everyone looks so great. It did make me very homesick for you guys. Love you all.
Looks like a great spring break! From the picture of your hut, I'm curious how you acquired so many awesome sheets?
Post a Comment