Our summer has started off nicely. The first day was a little rough when the kids and I had a talk about our summer routine. They were disheartened to learn that I still expected that chores and all our regular things to be done! Oh, the unfairness of it all.
We had a bbq with some friends and the kids all wanted to play in the van. What is it with kids wanting to play in parked cars? I guess it's because they are usually buckled in nice and tight. I have to be diligent in locking our cars in the driveway because Wesley loves to go out and get in them without telling me, which could be scary on a hot day, although I think he knows how to get out himself.... but maybe not so I'll keep locking them!
My cute kiddos eating out on the porch.
Here's my boys with the two boys I babysit in the afternoons. They were watching some guys shred our branches up that we left on the curb to be picked up.
Poor Nora has had a bad case of swimmer's ear the past week. I didn't know it could be so painful but she cries if the side of her head/neck/ear gets touched. I guess we need some earplugs for the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment