Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last day of School

The last week of school was a blur of fun activities and field trips. I was busy with collecting and putting together the girls' teacher gifts (note to self: start earlier next year!) It was a fun filled week, but we were so excited for the last day of school!
Nora's last day of 2nd grade! She had an awesome teacher, Mr. Fiedler, and a wonderful year!
Sophie called me at home on the last day of school and asked if she could bring home an injured bird. I said she could and so we took it home in a box. By that night he had flown off though so I guess he wasn't too hurt.
Miles and his friend Ben.
Sophie and her friends Acacia and Camille.
The school mascot is the Owl so Nora worked hard on making this collage of an owl for her teacher.

Hooray! School is out!

No comments: