We are so ready to be out playing in the yard, but it appears we'll have to wait a few more weeks (or so?) Here is how we are curbing the cabin fever (barely):
Playing lots of Rescue Bot Transformers
Wesley spends lots of time at the bathroom sink, usually with Buzz and Woody.
Drawing/coloring at the kitchen table.
Playing with snow on a cookie sheet.
Playing in the snow in the front or back yard.
Doing stunts.
Pulling faces.
Being Batman and Robin (or usually- Batman and Batman)
Lots of Play-doh. Nora and Wesley both love the play-doh.
Nora sewing.
Taking videos of the kids and then letting them watch themselves.
And singing with dad at the piano.
In Michigan I could count on being outside to play by St. Patrick's day, but that isn't looking very promising here this year. But honestly I would be happy with 40 degree weather! We still have giant snow banks and it's been in the 30's. Boo! Hurry Spring!!
In Michigan I could count on being outside to play by St. Patrick's day, but that isn't looking very promising here this year. But honestly I would be happy with 40 degree weather! We still have giant snow banks and it's been in the 30's. Boo! Hurry Spring!!
4 comments:
Love it! I want to come over and play too.
I love your saying on your chalkboard. I might borrow that to employ here. :)
Well at least you are creative and let the kids have a great time! I am sure you are ready for spring. Looks like a lot of fun at your house going on!
What fun to catch up on all your lives. I loved it..
Post a Comment