Summer Vacation Part 7: friends, family and good-bye
I got to see my friends Cathie and Jill while we were in Preston! It was great to see them, it had been a long time.
We spent some time visiting grandma Betty at her house, then went out to lunch at Pizza Villa. Yum!
Such a cute grandma!
Cute picture of Wesley :)
Nora and Madalyn eating some mini pies they made with Grandma Phillips
We spent some fun evenings in Matt and Emily's backyard. It was quite popular with a sandbox and trampoline and chickens!
A few good-bye pics:
We had a hitch installed and rented a small u-haul to pack some of our stuff home with us. Our families no longer want to store our junk now that we are out of school (kidding grandma's) We felt like real grown-ups packing all this along. We had a great time visiting our family!
I guess you are real grown-ups now! What a wonderful time you must have had seeing so many and having so much fun. My b-hinney still hurts! Really. But so worth it all. I had lots of fun traveling with you! That pic of Wes is so dang cute! Grandma sure enjoyed your visit also. She is a cutie!
1 comment:
I guess you are real grown-ups now! What a wonderful time you must have had seeing so many and having so much fun. My b-hinney still hurts! Really. But so worth it all. I had lots of fun traveling with you!
That pic of Wes is so dang cute! Grandma sure enjoyed your visit also. She is a cutie!
Post a Comment