We are enjoying an unseasonably warm November (thus far) and are soaking up as much sunshine as possible in preparation for winter. We are adjusting nicely to being a family of six. It might help that Wesley is a dream baby and happy pretty much all the time. He loves his bouncy chair and the swing and laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling fan. He's seriously awesome. And yes, I am so grateful. And lucky.
4 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad he's a good baby for you:)
Hurray for Dream Babies-- Elliot was a dream baby. And in I think they only come along one in a blue moon, we're preparing for a 'normal' baby.
And I can't believe it's been almost 2 months!!! Wow time flies!
He is so sweet! I hope he gets chunky for you too. I can just almost feel his soft baby skin on my lips! Oh I do wish!
He looks like a dream baby - SO SO CUTE! Yay! Darling four and cute Halloween family!
Post a Comment