Saturday, November 20, 2010

The boys

Wesley is two months old now and getting cuter every day!
See?
Miles is a typical little boy and likes getting into mischief - but lately he's upped his game and been doing things like painting with Desitin, squirting out anything he finds that is squirtable (cleaner, nose spray, etc...) throwing anything and everything and just causing trouble in general. :)
At the park today he took a tumble down some wooden stairs and got a bloody nose and major fat lip. Under his lip is all purple and bloody. Poor little guy!
This last picture just makes me smile. Our nightly routine is Brian reads books to the kids while I sit and fold laundry in their room or hold Wesley if he's awake. Tonight he was taking it easy on Miles' bed. Great times.

4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Oh my goodness, that is one cute baby!

John and Penny said...

Poor MIles! That looks just aweful. Yes Wesley is just adorable! Please kiss him a thousand times for me! I can't believe he is two months already. PLEASE PLEASE move closer! I love your mightly routine too, you are such an awesome family. Love and miss you tons!

John and Penny said...

Wesley has an adorable smile! My oh my he is stinkin cute!

Johnson said...

I love the second picture of Wesley, and the one of him lounging on the bed, he is so cute! Poor Miles, he is sure getting big. Love you all!